Monday, February 7, 2011

A little bit of this and that!

Ok so the temps are warming, spring is coming... then the long waited for SUMMER!  I can't wait to pull out my cutest outfits and go on a huge shopping spree!  I found that keeping up this whole blog thing isn't as hard as i thought as long as I write about stuff i LOVE! and i LOVE fashion! Last night i actually started working on my own fashion collection titles "Spring Stripes"  Every outfit has some stripe patteren big or small... my personal opinion is that i would wear it.  Soon when i get it all done and colored i will post my designs online.  So this weekend I just may see that one guy... what his name?? oh yeah JUSTIN BIEBER in the movie theatre when his new movie Never Say Never 3D all of my friends can't wait.  So I decided I might go and see what all the hype is about over the BIEBS and his hair...? But no i really am excited.  Any way ta ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment